new to the forums, introducing my new short film too!

deveshverma

New member
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forums on this site and this is my first post! Exciting stuff. I love coming here to get ideas and troubleshooting questions resolved and it's been awesome so far.

I just finished a short film of mine and i wanted to get some feedback and what not. It was shot on the Canon XL-2, with the stock lens and edited in Final Cut Pro 6, Motion 3. The production logo was a mix of Shake, Motion, Photoshop and After effects (in case anyone cares to know). Anyways, let me know what you guys think!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SS1jTQxAh3M
 
Liked the acting in this. It was pretty solid, as was the directing (kudos to you) and the pacing. If there were any areas that I considered weak I would say the story and cinematography.

For an emotionally charged, tense scene like this perhaps something more darkly lit may have been in order? The lighting was pretty normal. Even with them being in a gargae you can still get creative.

Overall great job! You directed the actors very well which is always one of the biggest hurdles.:laugh:

I just recently completed my first film and am trying to get comments as well, both good and bad. We have similar themes, a husband seeking revenge. Totally different stories, however.
 
Back
Top