New Short FIlm (T1i)

vinark

Active member
Here is 'My Cousin's Cousin', I hope you all enjoy! This is the first of many to come great films from VinArk J. Productions! I shot on the Canon T1i with a 50mm lens converted 30p to 24p in post. We all worked very hard on it for your viewing pleasure!

Thanks for your support and feedback

Director
Kevin Parkinson


<object width="400" height="225"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=7464309&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=7464309&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="225"></embed></object><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/7464309">My Cousin's Cousin</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/vinark">VinArk J.</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>



(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((FILM LINKS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5BtoNe6LFI

http://www.vimeo.com/7464309
 
I liked it a lot. It was funny and wasn't too serious. I liked all three actors. The more footage I see from the t1i really makes me want to get one since there so cheap now. How long did it take to convert that much footage to 24p?
 
Thanks for your response! I edited in Adobe premiere and converted the entire film when it was completed.
 
Whoops I mean how long did it take to render your 30p footage into 24p? I was looking at your vimeo videos you have shot a lot of stuff in a couple years. Keep up the good work.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top