A artistiam Well-known member Mar 29, 2007 #1 I've decided to stop posting projects do to the amount of feed back "0" Other then that I'll still be lurking around giving suppport to my Fellow dvxusers. -Director Okol P.S Be on the lookout for my work on B.E.T/MTV Last edited: Apr 9, 2007
I've decided to stop posting projects do to the amount of feed back "0" Other then that I'll still be lurking around giving suppport to my Fellow dvxusers. -Director Okol P.S Be on the lookout for my work on B.E.T/MTV
J JAPWOLF Active member Mar 30, 2007 #2 Artistiam, Not bad at all. Glad to see more footage from the XLH1. I would love to see this on TV. I know it looks good. Anyway keep up the good work.
Artistiam, Not bad at all. Glad to see more footage from the XLH1. I would love to see this on TV. I know it looks good. Anyway keep up the good work.
A artistiam Well-known member Mar 30, 2007 #3 Thanks alot yeah it looks extremely bet/mtvish on tv in my opinion. It was a simple shoot. I just played around with the look during the shoot and after in post and the two 1k lights were enought b/c of the area. Anymore questions from anyone I'll be happy to answer. Last edited: Mar 30, 2007
Thanks alot yeah it looks extremely bet/mtvish on tv in my opinion. It was a simple shoot. I just played around with the look during the shoot and after in post and the two 1k lights were enought b/c of the area. Anymore questions from anyone I'll be happy to answer.