New info on the HDX!

braw

Well-known member
- 3 1" CCD's
- 3 Lenses
- Wi-fi streaming to hard disk
- 4:4:4 data in HD mode
- Jet Pack
- Body Massage Button
- Includes 3 Picture Deal
- $199.95 after rebate
- And yes, the girl comes with it

:grin:
 
That's so lame!! Why can't it be 6:6:6:? I'm gonna hold out with my vx1000 and I'm not doing any movies till I get a camera that uprezzes to 35mm and stuffs it into a usb key drive. Damn Panasonic!
 
braw said:
- 3 1" CCD's
- 3 Lenses
- Wi-fi streaming to hard disk
- 4:4:4 data in HD mode
- Jet Pack
- Body Massage Button
- Includes 3 Picture Deal
- $199.95 after rebate
- And yes, the girl comes with it

:grin:

Too high... what's the street price?
 
forget panasonic in prosumer HD. SONY was fast! Panasonic is too late. And to those people that tell me "yes but when they finally come out in 2 years, they will be better"... I can only say yes but by then I will have filmed a huge amount of HDV material, and Sony will probably be out with something better too!
 
:huh: ..uh ...thanks for clearing that up. we were all merely confused before. we now see the light. we will buy a sony immediately.
 
Can this thread be moved to a "joking " section. It's annoying for professionals that are here for business research and run into this kind of fun play in the mix. Whoever runs this board, should know that this is an unacceptable thread in this section. I suggest coming up with a Misc/Fun section that you can move threads like these.


Michael Pappas
PappasArts Entertainment
www.Pbase.com/arrfilms
 
..are you implying that those of use who are here alot and simply like to joke around with eachother arent professionals?

were a lighthearted and friendly bunch here going beyond simply techy talk. we even congratulate each other on new babies, and console eachother with lost jobs and divorce. id consider alot of these people friends and we pretty much joke around all the time ..we like it that way.

i know where your coming from. but you cant just come into someone elses house and tell them they need to run it differently. cmon now.. hangout, and join the family:beer:
 
I think most of us wouldn’t be here if it were simply cold and technical all the time, or if the levity were confined to a single section.

And if those of us who do like to joke around, crack wise, and have fun weren’t here . . . there’d be no board.

So, stick around, learn, and have some fun . . . or don’t. But, in agreement with Neil (as I tend to be much of the time), the place is what it is and it’s inappropriate to demand that it change simply because it doesn’t fit what you think it should be.
 
yes.. I know its offensive to some people but so am I... its what makes us special, we can talk like we are amongst close friends... and you are welcome to get comfortable too :)
 
I think from the big grin shown at the beginning and then as you keep reading down the list you know its meant to be funny.

To me it's no big deal. So I wasted a few seconds.

But bringing a laugh to something unexpected is just what we need to put us in a good mood sometimes.

At least it made me laugh that day.

I
 
Back
Top