New Contest!

Brandon Rice

Distributed Producer
Hello all,

I am introducing a brand new contest for the horrorfest film Into the Darkness.

Whoever would like to participate, please PM me with your email address

DETAILS

This quiz will be about the film Into the Darkness and all of the Behind the Scenes material, including EVERYTHING that is on the Into the Darkness THREAD.

There will be four categories on the quiz.

1. Cinematography & Editing
2. Story
3. Music & Sound Design
4. Behind the Scenes Content

Once the contest (viewing of the films) begins, you will be sent a quiz sheet. Expect your quiz sheet to arrive by the morning of October 3, 2006. Hopefully everyone will have had a chance to view the film before they receive the quiz.

The quiz sheet will be in the form of a word document. Please type in your answers below each question, and if it's multiple choice, erase all choices but the one you believe is correct. Email these quiz's back to me titled with your username, an example of this would be.... ITD_Quiz_BrandonRice.doc On October 11, I will release the answers to the questions on this thread, and the contest will be closed for entries. Then I will announce the winner.

The grand prize will be a copy of the Horrorfest DVD (which will be sure to rock!) and a KEY prop from the film. Please stay tuned for more details! Thanks!

http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=71808
 
Last edited:
This is a really cool idea. I definitely am going to be checking up on the Into the Darkness thread more often.

Also- I just realized about the coolest thing. The Official Smuggler's Ransom Thread started the Official Movie threads section. You created a section. That's so cool.
 
I'm in. Any chance of giving us a hint about this "key prop?"

Now its time to start going through your "into the darkness" thread.
 
Back
Top