necessary accessories

SF Geek

Active member
I've seen it posted that the red rail was meant for handheld and that the red cage was meant for tripod and other mounts. I just wanted to make sure that the red rail can be set up with a baseplate for tripod mounting.
 
The RED Rail is the foundation for the RED Cage. More details of the latest developments to come shortly.

Jim
 
I was checking out tripods. Anyone care to guess what the Red One, Red Zoom, Rails, matte-box, drive and battery will weigh? I'm guessing 16 lbs on the low end, 20 on the high.
 
I wouldn't go by camera weight when buying a tripod for this system. I would get the best head I could afford. A heavy head helps with smooth pans and you should think about getting a mitchell plate instead of a ball mount. This camera is fully pro, your head should also be.
 
Back
Top