MYIASIS SISTER - A film by J. Anthony Gonzales

cinealma

Veteran
Cine Alma Pictures presents

MYIASIS SISTER
A film by J. Anthony Gonzales


This is going to be an animated joint. Something like Martha Colburn meets Nintendo. Again, I'll try and document this one from the beginning. Hopefully I can get this one done.

Cheers! :beer:


 
Nice. Always one of the most original and creative voices in the fests. Get er done!

I understand you didn't make it last time because you were tied up with some other projects...But by now, I'm sure you are DOUBLE restless to get something into a fest...:)
 
lol, even the title of this one challenges the audience.

Really looking forward to the change of pace and variety / unique voice you bring.
 
Very cool. I hope to see your film.

Welcome to the fest!

:beer:

Thanks!


Nice. Always one of the most original and creative voices in the fests. Get er done!

I understand you didn't make it last time because you were tied up with some other projects...But by now, I'm sure you are DOUBLE restless to get something into a fest...:)

Yes, I've been a little swamped of late. I'm itching to get this animation project done, so this fest gives me a little push. Thanks again for the support, Mark. :beer:


lol, even the title of this one challenges the audience.

Really looking forward to the change of pace and variety / unique voice you bring.

Ha, ha. Yeah. You have NO idea. :)

As always, thanks for the support! :beer:


Cheers!
 
What's up, Johnny boy? Good to see another animated one. Don't make it all warm and fuzzy like that last animated one you did...
 
So a little something about the film, here.

THE STORY: The story is about a creature who has lost her wings and she must go on a journey to find them.

THE PRODUCTION: The film will be a kind of "collage animation". I will be building flat paper puppets for all of the characters. Most of the foreground elements will also be made of real, physical materials. The various scene backgrounds will be put together in Photoshop. I will use a homemade animation disc/rig to shoot the foreground stuff against a "green screen" background. I will be using a Canon HV30 in "photo" mode to grab the high resolution stills to animate. After Effects will be used to stitch the whole thing together. Both digital and animated effects will be used where needed.

THE STYLE: The idea is to have the action/scenes move across the screen much like a scrolling landscape type video game and the action will very much mimic such a game. It's either going to work out or look like ****. Obviously, I'm hoping for the former.

I'll try and put some pictures up of the rig and other stuff soon.

That's all for now. If you have any questions about anything, let me know!


Cheers!
 
I've been a bit busy with things lately, so I haven't updated in a while. Anyway, a bit has changed with this project. Mostly, going to be a totally digital production. Time is kind of getting away from me and I hope to have this sucker finished in time. We will see.

Cheers!
 
Back
Top