my new manfrotto

Robbie Comeau

Como's back. back again
you like it? great price

dsc04619nt2.jpg
 
i like it its similiar to my legs the 475b. what head is that one? i have the 503. love the cross on the wall.
 
On the back of the head you find the small pan-lock lever, then up underneath the camera, you should find a larger knob that adjusts pan-drag.

501_rear.JPG


501_pan_adjust.JPG


como501manual.jpg


- Mikko
 
Last edited:
hehehe I got a 503 head from a DVX fellow here and just got to know that it has a pan lock. Before that I was thinking "dang, I paid a sh$t load of money for a tripod that couldn't even pan better than my $20 Silk tripod" :happy:
 
you like it? great price

dsc04619nt2.jpg

So... be honest: How long did it take you to stage that photo so it looks equally "spontaneous/messy", and yet "cool" at the same time?

yeah... I read you like a book ;)

(or should I say manual)


p.s. What is that, a Takamine? Do you play?
 
i actually placed the tripod there, grabbed my camera and shot it lol....my room is always messy......and its an acoustic
 
i actually placed the tripod there, grabbed my camera and shot it lol....my room is always messy......and its an acoustic

Yep it's and acoustic. What rcbrown was wanting to know is the maker. Is it Takamine, Mitchell, Ibanez, Yamaha etc.

And I'm guessing your either a lefty.. or you flipped the picture.
 
Last edited:
Must be a lefty cause the Manfrotto Logo isnt flipped. or hes playing left handed guitar upside down in some reverse homage to jimi hendrix...
 
I'm guessing that thing doesn't get played at all, not only b/c he didn't recognize a very well known (at least to any musician) guitar makers name, but also b/c he uses his mouse with his right hand. That is normally a giveaway for a lefty.

Also, if the pic was flipped....it would look like he has one of those special edition dvx's with the right side LCD (among other things in that picture that would not be correct).

dsc04619nt2.jpg
 
Back
Top