my little feelgood piece

Intriguing. The outdoorsman guy in jeans, black t-shirt and boots seems like he has some interesting stories to tell. Jealous of the DSLR filmlook achieved in such a portable package.
 
Intriguing. The outdoorsman guy in jeans, black t-shirt and boots seems like he has some interesting stories to tell. Jealous of the DSLR filmlook achieved in such a portable package.

Funny you picked that up from that little bit of exposure. That's my Dad- and he has tons to share. A real poetic linguist that one.. for sure-- I've actually slated him for some future 'on-cam' work. Stay tuned- should be interesting...

Z
 
really liked this piece! my GH1 is in the mail right now, so as u can imagine all I've been doing is watching GH1 videos! haha i think ur dad added a nice touch as well, you can't help but think that you are part of a big happy family by the end of this. good work zack!
 
nice look to it. Seemed like jst a little video montage.

Any plans for a narrative piece?

Yeah for sure! I just need a script- Have a bunch of ideas, concepts and half started scripts, but nothing comes to fruition- I practice the fine art of procrastination. However this GH-1 has got me so enthused, I just may break the barrier on that. Just working out audio issues- i.e. H4N, etc..

Thank for the feedback jonE5

Z
 
Back
Top