My DVX trailer

thats a pity Ozan, i thought your was brilliantly done... dont know your personality but im sure u not an asshole. :)
 
oh, hmmm I don't know why then. You know reality TV, they tend to pick people that might bring some drama...oh well, you got your trailer...just whore it around town and someone will probably pick it up. :P
 
Wow....i was gonna get a Canon XL2, but if the panasonic can do that, i'm getting that..


If this is for real, that trailer is amazing.
 
Ozan_Biron said:
opsy my post got deleted back there...




Naaa, trailer, short film, feature, music video, experimental or watever... didnt matter.

A friend of entered a 1:00min trailer and she was selected to the 2nd round for interviews @ CTV. Another did a music video and also made it the interviews. I wont say an names but there's a 3rd person who i know made it all the way to the show. His entry was also a trailer like mine but half ass. There's alot more back-story, unfairness and once you find out how it ALL works it becomes a waste of time. Time to move on.

Ye, i was alittle harsh about saying retards. Sorry... It was the only word that came to my mind at that point. Forgiveness please.


-
Ozan, don't let these guys get to you on DVXUser. Most people that are complaining, and calling you a liar are just jelious. Don't get me wrong a lot of Demo Reels on here are amazing but considering you shot this on a DVX100a standard is truely amazing. Some of your shots were a lot more nicer then the HVX200. And I believe you, because I know a lot of people and my uncle is a detective and its not hard to get a swat team for 20-30 minutes of your time. Obviously your gonna have to block off the scene, tape everything off. But anything is possible if you try to make it possible. People need to relax.
 
I agree, you don't have to have all of the best equipment to make great material. It's very inspiring, because all I have is my dvx100b and my tripod. That being said, technique and talent can definately make up for shortcomings. In Ozan's case, it proved true.
 
Pretty damn incredible. I can see how this may have been possible, let me definately say that you have an eye for detail. Good job.
 
the trailer is pretty amazing!

no adapter in use, I believe that, and the rest too. it is totally doable... truly inspiring!

great work!
 
Does anyone know what happen to this guy? Seems like his site is down. Has anyone seen any new pieces of his work?

I love how they disappear.
 
Back
Top