groveChuck
U-matic Member
I said I'd never shoot a wedding.
Never say never... I just shot one for a friend.
Just finished a 2 min trailer of the ceremony, working on a 3 min reception highlights now.
It was a 1 camera shoot (the other camera in some shots was not with me).
The bride had the lights dimmed 70% right before she came down the aisle, I scrambled to go to 3db gain and 1/24 shutter.
Was on manual zoom for quick focus, didn't intend to use zooms, then did.
Used my slider some, graded in Magic Bullet.
I said I'd never shoot a wedding, now I'm shooting my niece's wedding in a week... (isn't there supposed to be money in doing these?) ... sigh...
Thoughts, comments welcome.
Never say never... I just shot one for a friend.
Just finished a 2 min trailer of the ceremony, working on a 3 min reception highlights now.
It was a 1 camera shoot (the other camera in some shots was not with me).
The bride had the lights dimmed 70% right before she came down the aisle, I scrambled to go to 3db gain and 1/24 shutter.
Was on manual zoom for quick focus, didn't intend to use zooms, then did.
Used my slider some, graded in Magic Bullet.
I said I'd never shoot a wedding, now I'm shooting my niece's wedding in a week... (isn't there supposed to be money in doing these?) ... sigh...
Thoughts, comments welcome.