Until now i have used a DVX100B and its time to move to HD. I am a total newbie to HD and need simple language. I want to purchase a new videocam that will film in HD. I want at least the same quality the DVX gave me, of course being HD i guess image quality is better. I use the DVX for documentary work for small local tv networks, so what i film has to be good enough for TV.
Once again, im a newbie to HD, please dont take for granted normal HD knowledge people now
I can spend anything from 1500 to 3000$ (it could be less it could be a little bit more)
Any advice suggestions is very appreciated
Thanks!
Ogrus
Once again, im a newbie to HD, please dont take for granted normal HD knowledge people now
I can spend anything from 1500 to 3000$ (it could be less it could be a little bit more)
Any advice suggestions is very appreciated
Thanks!
Ogrus