Money involved with these films

Hotels for actors + food + gas money are going to come close to $400. Have been doing some teleconferencing with everyone as well that will probably cost $50 by the end of it all. Equipment is being paid for by other jobs, crew of 2 and cast of 2 are working deferred. Locations are borrowed. Without the hotels I'd be much closer to 100-150.
 
FALLING UP: coffee, donuts, pizza, water and coke (see a trend here?) $90 - $100 total
KEEPER OF THE LOST: dinner, coffee, lunch... about $150 tops. A new record in spending for me.
 
Hey Zak! You suck!

Oh wow... that was priceless.

Seriously though dude, you got me beat with the nano-budget. And I usually spend very little on my stuff. What you manage to pull off with just talent and sheer nerve (or should I say "nerves") alone... that's truly priceless.
 
Back
Top