deveshverma
New member
Hey everyone,
I just did a mock iPhone commercial today with the Canon XL-2. I haven't filmed anything in awhile so I decided to do a comedic skit today with an actor friend of mine. It was shot on the Canon XL-2, edited in Final Cut Pro with some minor Photoshopping. Also used the 3-way color corrector to try and fix some of the hotter shots that were caused to the whole "point-and-shoot" element.
in any case, tell me what you think!
link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPmyQludE1c
let me know what you think! and thanks in advance!
-Devesh Verma
www.deveshverma.com
I just did a mock iPhone commercial today with the Canon XL-2. I haven't filmed anything in awhile so I decided to do a comedic skit today with an actor friend of mine. It was shot on the Canon XL-2, edited in Final Cut Pro with some minor Photoshopping. Also used the 3-way color corrector to try and fix some of the hotter shots that were caused to the whole "point-and-shoot" element.
in any case, tell me what you think!
link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPmyQludE1c
let me know what you think! and thanks in advance!
-Devesh Verma
www.deveshverma.com