Mini documentary shot on FS700

Neutral

Active member
Howdy,

I shot this over the summer, was finally released today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlnvZ9Yj-Nk

It's all shot internally in Slog2. I used Nikkor ai-s lenses and the Letus anamorphX adapter for all the anamorphic shots. I didn't have a tripod. So I just used a glidecam HD2000 and a crappy slider.

I don't have a tone of experience but this is some of my favorite work I've done as far as cinematography, editing and coloring goes. I'd love some feedback, positive and negative, as well as anything you think I could improve on!

Cheers (:
 
Nice piece of work. This has to be one of the most stylized documentaries I've ever seen. Interestiny choices with your character interviews where for instance an arm rest was in focus and your subject was out if focus, and only showing the bottom halves of faces on some interviews.

I would have expected a shot or two from a moving vehicle given how much about the road it was but overall a nice piece.

I'm curious if this style would work with other bands and genres now so you better release more works so I can find out.
 
Back
Top