Metatbones customer service - no response from emails

LDV20

Well-known member
How has anyone sent their metabones adapter in for repair. I have tried to email them and did not get any response. I noticed their form on their site but would like to communicate first. Need service on MK II - makes me think to switch over to sigma and use their MC11 and their lenses and forget about Metabones. I spoke to sigma customer support and they are great - here in US as well.
 
I sent them a Mark 1 Metabones for repair. In the end they offered an upgrade to the latest model for a reduced price which I took them up on. I experienced no problems with them at all, very good communication and response time. Seems strange that they didn't reply to you yet.... Might be worth giving them a call
 
Thanks for the reply - They finally got back to me and offered the same deal as you - not bad. However I do a have Mark IV as well - I always have two adapters with me on every shoot. Maybe I will take them up on it -or just get my Mark 11 serviced

thanks
 
Back
Top