A cinematographer with an HD crew for a 2 days promotional music video
To film Saturday, May 04, and Sunday 2013 (Friday may 3rd prep day)
Project Details:
Looking for filmmaker ideally with experience filming fight action, dance, music, and possibly with their own equipment.
Including:
1-DP possible with their own lighting and grip equipment (or have direct access to get great equipment rental deals to camera, light and grip equip.)
2-Stead cam operator ideally with their own equipment.
3-Jip operator with their own equipment
4-dolly
5-camera assistant and operators with expert experience in polling focus (for action and dance)
The project will be filmed in a interior location (such as a cool warehouse or a small high ceiling nightclub).
The actual performance piece is 6 minutes long (divided into 3 to 4 music section)
Additionally I want to capture some of the dance rehearsals, behind the scenes (making of) along with interviews with the main artists, and key creative team of the project.
Because of budget restrain I am looking for a small film crew with professionals with experience doing multiple things (such as a DP who is also a great camera man, camera man who can also poll their own focus,etc....). The more versatile the professional is, the better for the project.
The project I am in the processing of directing and producing is for a musician (with a really cool music project, mixing all different Latin dance and music with tango. The video is essentially a promotional video to try to attract financial support and to pitch a full PBS live show (using a full orchestra, singers and dancers)
Even though this is a low budget production, I would like to put allots of focus on the cinematography (shooting on full HD, making it look like film as close as possible without breaking the budget)
I am open to a full crew submission or individual ones (if you this project match the type of work you do, both professionally and artistic, please submit yourself ASAP). Thanks.
To film Saturday, May 04, and Sunday 2013 (Friday may 3rd prep day)
Project Details:
Looking for filmmaker ideally with experience filming fight action, dance, music, and possibly with their own equipment.
Including:
1-DP possible with their own lighting and grip equipment (or have direct access to get great equipment rental deals to camera, light and grip equip.)
2-Stead cam operator ideally with their own equipment.
3-Jip operator with their own equipment
4-dolly
5-camera assistant and operators with expert experience in polling focus (for action and dance)
The project will be filmed in a interior location (such as a cool warehouse or a small high ceiling nightclub).
The actual performance piece is 6 minutes long (divided into 3 to 4 music section)
Additionally I want to capture some of the dance rehearsals, behind the scenes (making of) along with interviews with the main artists, and key creative team of the project.
Because of budget restrain I am looking for a small film crew with professionals with experience doing multiple things (such as a DP who is also a great camera man, camera man who can also poll their own focus,etc....). The more versatile the professional is, the better for the project.
The project I am in the processing of directing and producing is for a musician (with a really cool music project, mixing all different Latin dance and music with tango. The video is essentially a promotional video to try to attract financial support and to pitch a full PBS live show (using a full orchestra, singers and dancers)
Even though this is a low budget production, I would like to put allots of focus on the cinematography (shooting on full HD, making it look like film as close as possible without breaking the budget)
I am open to a full crew submission or individual ones (if you this project match the type of work you do, both professionally and artistic, please submit yourself ASAP). Thanks.