Joystick Films Presents.....The Puppeteer

Richard J. Johnson

Joystick Member
1227381267.jpg


Story by: Richard Johnson​

Written by: Richard Johnson​

Co-Written By: Faith Nelson​

Directed by and Cinematography by: Richard johnson​

Assistant Director: Mike Davis​

Produced By: Richard Johnson​

Composer: Francesco De Leonardis www.fdlfilmusicomposer.com

Edited By: Richard Johnson​


Poster and Screen shot by: Puckthemad ​

Color Correction and Color Grading by: John Wee
http://luckystudio13.blogspot.com/​

Production Date: January 24th 2009
Production Company: Joystick Films
Location: Edgewood, MD​
 
Last edited:
CAST
1233009843.jpg


Darnell Davis -"The Puppeteer"​



1227326180.jpg

GARY FLETCHER-"Officer Kay"​


1223663071.jpg

PAULIE WIEDECKER-"Computer Kurt"​

Darik Bernard-"Zachary"
Matthew "hazmat" Davis-"Matty"
Garbriel Baez-#2 / the Conductor
Trinetta Wright-"Dr. White"
Marlon K. Taylor-S.W.A.T #1
Trevaughn Ayala-S.W.A.T #2
Orlando Christy-S.W.A.T #3
Tiphany Johnson-"Zelda"
Sharitra Daniels-"Lab Girl"​
 
Last edited:
I totally agree. I already had an Idea that would fit this fest, now I have to secure a police station, luckily my sister is a cop and hopefully it should not be a problem. Foresight was shot quick and "dirty" as they say. This one I will take my time and get it right. Foresight did as well as expected but the pupeteer has to be better.

An early start is a good plan. Get all the preproduction taken care of now so everythign is planned out.
 
thanks. I hope I can get it. I am doing some video work for the NJPD so I will pull the old "You help me, I'll help you" card and see what happens.
 
Best of luck with it. I don't like police. Haha - bad experiences.

But I might like a film with a police station as a set. :)
 
Back
Top