The concept is right, the features numerous, the preliminary footage promising, the price very reasonable. I'm almost a believer now too, ready to order. But I can't help but wonder - am I the only one thinking that you should still never buy the first version of anything, but instead wait until the complaints filter in and the inevitable bugs are worked out? I'm thinking of how the HPX300 was found to have enough problems that required a new model to quickly replace it. And the AF100 of course is not just a new camera but a whole new type of camera. Then there is the thought that maybe it's being rushed out the door to meet the year-end promise and beat the competition to the new niche for PR rights. From a concept under glass at NAB to 75% last month to 100% ready for the assembly line in the next month or so? It just seems like a bit of a leap of faith.