"In Black" a film by Dustin Rogan

consider me hurt, ted. but I do understand. If I had a swinging rv, I'd be big pimping as well.

Dude... don't be hurt. Who took care of you that night, huh? Gave you a comfortable place to rest your head... :love4:

but yeah... I do love my pimp wagon, lol!!!
 
Hey Jealousy Part II

Hey Jealousy Part II

yeah, I know your just sweet talking me to get me back in your rv. But you don't have to. You have me at Podcast.
 
Checking on Location on Monday, cross your fingers...and debating how to do one scene without killing my lead. Locations kinda suck here in Waco, but I'm sure I'll find the perfect spot! Prolly holding auditions after the holidays and beginning of the year.

Rogan
 
I might have a lead on that Mike. Gota do some tests (oh and ask permission lol)

Rogan

PS we're close to a final lock on the script
 
How cold is it there, Dustin? Because I don't want to hear you complaining. It was snowing here today (the plus is that, well, it was snowing...oh, and I got to leave school early). :)
 
30 degrees with freezing rain...I'm a big wuss, so anything below 50 I whine....Cuz its Texas...its not supposed to get that cold...I guess the annoying part is that yesterday it was like 70 degrees...stupid Texas weather.

Rogan
 
well it technically "snowed" in Waco today...though it was just flurries for about 10 mins, still snow.

Rogan

PS still hating the cold
 
Been talking with main actress about script and such, things going great! Now to get more people interested for the other roles

Rogan
 
Thanks Mr.Killoran! It shall be good!

Nothing really new to update...except I think I got Pink Eye...or something eye is red...sore and has mucus in it from time to time but not that much...



Rogan
 
ok, don't have the pink eye...my eye was just irritated by my contact. But I thought I'd share something a co-worker found online and emailed me.

1230157761.jpg


anyways merry christmas to all (or whatever holiday you celebrate)

Rogan

ps
Oh...changed phone providers...if you want it and I deem you of the nonstalkerish type I'll give you my number if you PM me
 
Last edited:
With the holidays coming to an end I wanna take this time to wish all of you a happy new years!

As for the movie update.
- I will be working with the main actress 2 times a week until the day of shooting
- I am looking at Jan. 10th for Auditions for the other characters, need to book the room for auditions.
- I have almost gotten all locations, still need to lock the main location.


Rogan
 
Back
Top