IMPORTANT Request for Zombiefest Filmmakers

I'm all for anything to get the movies posted as fast as possible. I'm going on a cruise next week and I know I won't have fun if I know that you guys are all here talking about and watching the films w/out me!!
 
I am sure that myself and all the other DVX users out there feel really sorry for you. Imagine having to go on a cruise instead of getting to sit in front of a computer waiting for your share of zombie film bandwidth! Life really is unfair.

Just kidding, have a great time!

PS I went on the Disney Caribean cruise a couple of years back. You could get unlimited use of their computers in the business center for about $50 for the duration. Not too bad of speed, maybe a little slow for watching 80+ films, but if you sneak out of your stateroom in the middle of the night to watch them...
 
How about I give Jarred and Barry my tickets if they post the movies tonite! I'm so stupid I'd probably do it, lol. The cruise should be fun, but you know when people get emotional because they drink to much. Could you imagine me picking up some chicks at a club then crying to them about not being able to watch zombie movies on dvxuser...Oh great...I can see it now.
 
Slimothy said:
Could you imagine me picking up some chicks at a club then crying to them about not being able to watch zombie movies on dvxuser...Oh great...I can see it now.
LMFAO... I can see it too!
 
I'M ONLY MISSING THE ENTRY DATA FOR THE FOLLOWING FILMS

pray&pay.mov

ZombieismyNeighbor.mp4

Zombieisland.mov

GoodZombieDeadZombieH264.mov

Dimago26MB.mp4

zombiedvxuserfinal.mov

Letztes.mov

maneatingzombie.wmv


IF YOUR FILM IS ON THIS LIST PLEASE RSUBMIT YOUR ENTRY DATA BY EMAIL TO ENTRIES@DVXFEST.COM THANKS!
 
No kidding! I'm about to burst here. I keep breaking from writing my papers for class, and checking the forums, hoping the golden post will come up... no luck yet.
 
IF YOU KNOW ANY OF THE FOLLOWING FILMMAKERS, PLEASE HAVE THEM PM ME. THANKS!

Marco Bellone
Chris Jankowski
Bill Whirity
Pablo Abad
The Jenson Brothers
Rob Roy
 
The suspense is killing me! I never expected it could be this dramatic.

I'm curious about "maneatingzombie.wmv." Is it a movie about a man who is in the process of eating a zombie? And if it is a "normal" zombie, then why call it "man eating" as if it were an abberation? That's usually reserved for something like a lion or a shark that wouldn't normally eat a man. Isn't "Man Eating Zombie" a little redundant? It's like calling a fish a "Water Swimming Fish"...its what they do!

Also, could someone please explain to me the difference between a zombie and a vampire? The dead, returned to life, feeding on people. Usually pale in color and often bloody.

I think I made a vampire movie. DAMN!
 
Back
Top