I got bored...

Status
Not open for further replies.

evinsky

Well-known member
So I decided to mock up a fully operatonal handheld Red using photoshop.
Here she is in all her glory.
Redkit.jpg

If anyone has a higher res photo of that followfocus let me know.
E.
 
Novice question Evinsky: will the Chrosziel 41150 matteboxx work for the RED zoom as well? I hoping to use Nikon lenses until the zoom arrives but I'd like to avoid buying two matteboxes. Shed any light?

P.S. very cool comp btw.
 
The 41150 can acomadate up to 104mm front elements, I think the red zoom will be smaller than that.
 
macgregor said:
That 17-35 seems to big for me. i think the scale is not right. The camera is far bigger than that.

Hi,

I also think the lens is mounted too far forward. The FFD of Nikon is much less than PL

Stephen
 
Sorry, I don't exactly have a Red sitting here to take mesurements. It may indeed be a bit big, probably closer to the size of the Red zoom. I'll try to update it if I have a moment.
 
I love how - in the midst of this thread - there is probably a rendered photo of the [new] RED in the bowels of some hard drive in Lake Forest somewhere with all the trimmings. :laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top