D10S
Well-known member
I'm looking at an upgrade to HD. I currently have a DVX100a. I've compared the Sony HVR-Z7U to the HVX200. I'm leaning toward Sony because of the ability to record to MiniDV at HD. It is great for archiving in HD.
I am confused on a couple things. Can you record to a standard MiniDV or do you have to record to a MiniDV HD tape?
I've heard varying info on the capture card prices. What type of capture card and what are the prices of the cards compared to the P2 cards the Panasonic uses?
I am confused on a couple things. Can you record to a standard MiniDV or do you have to record to a MiniDV HD tape?
I've heard varying info on the capture card prices. What type of capture card and what are the prices of the cards compared to the P2 cards the Panasonic uses?