skinnyboy
Active member
I have figured out the solution and posted it as a new thread:
http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?p=945115#post945115
OK,
I followed various suggestions here and on other boards about importing into FCP, then using JES to get rid of pulldown, then bringing it back to FCP.
I've done everything, and I still have to render in the timeline in FCP. And after I render, if I do anything, I have to render again.
I've checked my Sequence settings against the clip settings, and it appears OK. I've also reimported using different settings and tried various combos of importing, using JES and sequence settings in FCP. For a couple hours now.
What I'm looking for is a step-by-step from importing off the HV20 into FCP (what settings to use), using JES (what settings) and then back in FCP what sequence settings to use.
Anyone have anything to offer in that vein?
I'd really, really appreciate it!
Thanks
http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?p=945115#post945115
OK,
I followed various suggestions here and on other boards about importing into FCP, then using JES to get rid of pulldown, then bringing it back to FCP.
I've done everything, and I still have to render in the timeline in FCP. And after I render, if I do anything, I have to render again.
I've checked my Sequence settings against the clip settings, and it appears OK. I've also reimported using different settings and tried various combos of importing, using JES and sequence settings in FCP. For a couple hours now.
What I'm looking for is a step-by-step from importing off the HV20 into FCP (what settings to use), using JES (what settings) and then back in FCP what sequence settings to use.
Anyone have anything to offer in that vein?
I'd really, really appreciate it!
Thanks
Last edited: