HV20 Soft image problem

Examining the images:

The tree image: there's nothing wrong with it. It's perfect.

The image with swans: seems quite grainy. You need more light. Remove filters.

The image with the ducks: the foliage and most of the ducks are simply out of focus.

The workflow you use to generate "video images" must be the problem.
 
I use FCP 5.1. I captured in HDV and set the sequence to 1080 24P. I then exported the image and brought it into Photoshop Express. The images you see are the result. I didn't change anything- aspect ratio or resolution. Should I have done something else? I'm new to working with HDV and uncertain about the correct way of doing things. Thanks for your help and feedback. Henry
 
These images are ok except for lack of focus, but you said 2the images are softer as moving images". I would like to know how you got those "moving images" that are softer than these ones - which are either grainy or simply out of focus.
 
Back
Top