HV20 Invert/Revert LCD flip hack!

Dennis Wood

DVXuser Sponsor
Just after receiving our HV20 for testing I poped the LCD hinge cover to find that an LCD flip was possible. I was a bit disappointed in that the flip hack gave you an upright, but not left/right corrected image.

Rob Unck posted his findings that folding the LCD back to the body of the cam did mirror the image. That got me thinking so I popped the hinge cover and found a second switch! So you can get a 100% correct image for adapter use!

Pics here.

I'll update with pics of the second switch shortly.
 
I think it is. It takes a fantastic picture for a grand. When I bought mine they asked if I wanted a warranty and I laughed as i said the warranty would probably be voided by the end of the week.

Great job Dennis... on everything.

I will be ordering a Brevis from you next week...

Jay
 
P, I thought I'd replied on that one in another thread. Long story short is the 2nd version is out of CAD and going into production. We'll have an announcement soon :-)
 
Back
Top