How many did you watch?

How many did you watch?

  • All of them

    Votes: 29 53.7%
  • Over 60

    Votes: 12 22.2%
  • 40-60

    Votes: 4 7.4%
  • 20-40

    Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 10-20

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 0-10

    Votes: 3 5.6%

  • Total voters
    54
Candy Gram was very real. Until my Day job got better and I decided that I wasn't going to spend the money on it or even have TIME to spend on it.

=( So sad. I have clown stuff I have to get rid of from pre-production. I'm out 300.00 dollars on clown crap. Horrah!
 
I honestly didnt have time to watch them all :( So please if you have personal links keep them up as I really want to finish watching them.
 
TimurCivan said:
ted everyone is follwoing you.... didnt you know that?s
Yeah... you should see what they did to my thread!!! I can't even go back there!

Waiting for the maid to show up in the morning!
 
Hey all.... I haven't forgotten about those I have still not reviewed... I have been super busy and out of town the last two weeks... but I will get on to review those I haven't yet... Sorry for the delays, but I want to be as thoughtful as possible for each film. Thanks :)
 
I watched'm all. I'm sorry for any threads I've neglected. I was as sick as a dog during horrorfest (flu + sinus infection + bronchitus).

Everyone put a lot of effort into their work. Great job. I observed some major improvements in technical quality from many users that were in past fests here. I hope I can ramp up my technical prowess in such a way in the future.

There were a few users I wished would have entered. Namely Pastywhiteboy, Macgregor, & John Hudson. + more
 
Back
Top