How are the little RED mules coming?

Greg Voevodsky

Active member
Any news on RED's new work horses?
Are they ready to go out?
Are they out to pasture or shooting?
Any new test shots?
I would would love to see some new shots or hear some update.
 
Last I heard, new test shots would come after successful assembly of a "real" prototype, which I believe has not yet happened (i think assembly was forecast to be later this month).
 
AFAIK Spike will be done by the end of the month.

For the RED guys - is the sensor that's going into Spike the same sensor that's currently in Frankie? That is, are you breaking down Frankie to put parts in Spike?
 
No mules... just RED DOGS named SPIKE... sounds artistic. How about Blue Dog as Proto #2? Jim do you mind a name contest? So many creative minds could help since we are all dying to contribute and lately its been top secret in the laboratory? Is that why the dog names? Lab a tory... sorry....

And please save Frankie for the museum - this is the like the Apple I... wasn't pretty but changed the world.
 
Back
Top