HorrorFest Excitement!

Ralph Oshiro

Veteran
Is it just me, or is HorrorFest getting really, really exciting with people coming out of the woodwork with last-minute entries, and just-started film discussion threads, that seem to have come out of nowhere? Looks like all kinds of fun stuff to watch! Reminds me of the fervor over ZombieFest! Great going, all of you!
 
Last edited:
Rezfactor said:
Is it just me, or is HorrorFest getting really, really exciting with people coming out of the woodwork with last-minute entries, and just-started film discussion threads, that seem to have come out of nowhere? Looks like all kinds of fun stuff to watch! Reminds me of the fervor over ZombieFest! Great going, all of you!


I dont think its you.. I've noticed it myself. I was posting to my thread and it would be on the front page for a couple of days.. not any more.. I love the excitement makes it more fun and makes me check the forum more to see whats next....
 
Yeh I think it's great! I'm really looking forward to seeing all the films, the standard seems to keep going up.

I really wanted to enter this fest but I just got so busy. However I'm gonna shoot something on sunday (an Idea which still isnt finished), and have it edited for next week if all goes well. I'm sure it wont be the most advanced, but I had to give it a bash.
 
Yeah! This will be my first all around! And I have been caught numerous times sitting at my computer (whilst in SUPER EDIT MODE) chuckling with an evil childlike grin.:Drogar-Evil(DBG):

img%5D



 
Last edited:
Back
Top