HORRORFEST crib sheet

HOLY CRAP i'm so excited. -- I'm sorry, Ted, I'dve given uploading your crib sheet onto my server a priority... but i have school and work... im home for good, now! holy cow... i think im going to have a nervous breakdown...

LETS GO WATCH SOME MOVIES!!!
 
Hey Kyle, it's all cool. I have no reason why you couldn't get my emails. I tried twice!

I've sent you another PM. Have you found the crib sheet at the top of this thread?

It is in a PDF format.

I do have it as a Word doc. if you want to email me.

tjarabian@metrocast.net
 
Last edited:
ive downloaded it, thanks Ted. I think its good to write a gut reaction down of the film as soon as you've seen it.

I will watch all the films first before I cast a vote. Just so I have my scale measured.
 
Cool man, I am glad that you got it.

Yeah, I know that I will want to put down my initial reaction... something that I may not necessarily want to share with anyone, but I also know that there will be qualities that I would like to share with the filmmaker. Or questions.

People can use it however they like. It is probably most useful as a checklist of the films as you watch them. There are so many!

It's gonna be fun!!!!!!!!!
 
thekyleman71 said:
HOLY CRAP i'm so excited. -- I'm sorry, Ted, I'dve given uploading your crib sheet onto my server a priority... but i have school and work... im home for good, now! holy cow... i think im going to have a nervous breakdown...

LETS GO WATCH SOME MOVIES!!!

How are you doing with Rock History?
 
Well, unfortunately.... I can't hang around anymore. I do hope that there will be a plethera of films waiting for my in the morning!!!

As far as this list, I have updated it the best I could with the info at hand. If there are other corrections, please leave them here in this thread or PM me. I will make the changes in the AM.

:beer:
 
Back
Top