Horror Fest

Kholi said:
When the horror fest official section opens up, I will be creating a post that deals with horror and what the genre really is. =DDD

Jurassic Park is not a horror movie.

How about a grown man picking his nose and eating it and pretending hes a dinosaur?
 
Aram Bauman said:
How about a grown man picking his nose and eating it and pretending hes a dinosaur?

Yeah that's scarry, not necessarily horror though. LOL. But still pretty scary. Well wait... not that's funny.

Harold And Kumar -- The chubby extreme guy did pterodactyl and it was HILARIOUS.
 
Aram Bauman said:
How about a grown man picking his nose and eating it and pretending hes a dinosaur?

Horror would be a grown man picking your nose and eating it and pretending he's a dinosaur.:Drogar-BigGrin(DBG)
 
thartley said:
Horror would be a grown man picking your nose and eating it and pretending he's a dinosaur.:Drogar-BigGrin(DBG)
That's just disgusting :zombie_smiley: (and yes, horrifying)
 
Kholi said:
When the horror fest official section opens up, I will be creating a post that deals with horror and what the genre really is. =DDD

Jurassic Park is not a horror movie.

Is that a fact ? You ever seen a 6 year old watch Jurassic PArk in full sorround sound large screen glory ? I'd beg to differ; it's definately a horror film !

jpbankesmercer said:
...I would only expect 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers' from your goodself.
Jp

Ohhhhhh; idea's swimming around; I was thinking something similiar; maybe a Village of the Damned kind of vibe or a Dead and Buried
 
logicfilms said:
I have my location already
main%20shoot%20the%20house1.jpg

main%20shoot%20the%20house2.jpg

main%20shoot%20the%20house3.jpg

main%20shoot%20the%20house4.jpg

Inside the house there are rooms that have not been touched in years all the furniture has white sheets on them.
I'd take those down if I were you. You're not allowed to promote your film in any way.

Better safe then sorry.
 
i think we should have a censored and or soft core adult film category.......or better yet....hard core.....but hey, every man has a use for his camera, i guess mine are different.
 
lol.. well nudity has always been allowed in the dvxuser fests.. nobody has yet gone that far. Rating limit always has been a hard R. I think Similo was the most skin we have seen so far lol..
 
Back
Top