Horror Fest

SWEET, I'm so happy. I'm taking a special effects makeup class right now. Oh man, my films goes to be nice and gory!
 
If there were such a competition I would defiantly enter. Its about time I put my marker down and show a hand.
And I know John could'nt resist... :beer:
Maybe some of the bigger lads in the playground could join us?
J.p
 
briceman said:
ok, lol, there's no way I am going to be able to do this next fest... things are SOO busy...

Dude.. If I can do a 6 minute film by myself in a few days, you can surely a 6 minute film in 3 months. :)

You got it made man. Specially if you stick the story you gave to me.

/j
 
Glen Hatsumi said:
There has to be some way to have the winner take home an HVX. Any ideas?
That in fact is the grand prize for horrorfest.

Entry fee for horrorfest will be $5995 each, and the top 3 winnners will win HVX's. the rest of you win chocolate pudding.
 
Jarred Land said:
That in fact is the grand prize for horrorfest.

Entry fee for horrorfest will be $5995 each, and the top 3 winnners will win HVX's. the rest of you win chocolate pudding.

lol. $5995 each! 3 HVX's... something smells fishy.

Just set up a paypal donate. I would gladly donate.... hold on a sec.....

...damn, looks like $3.
 
You guys are all in trouble yo. I've already started conceptualizing/writing my Horror film. You're in my territory now. Mwa hahahaha, :breath in:, mwahahahaha

The early trash talking commences... :grin:
 
Noct said:
You guys are all in trouble yo. I've already started conceptualizing/writing my Horror film. You're in my territory now. Mwa hahahaha, :breath in:, mwahahahaha

The early trash talking commences... :grin:

Yo homie, you aint got nothing on my joint :Drogar-Evil(DBG):. You are going to ask your moms to walk you to the store everyday after you watch mine :Drogar-BigGrin(DBG).
My jammy is going to be sooooo creepy, Jarred is going to have to put it on its own server because the other movies will be to scared to play.
 
SilverWolf said:
Was Jurrasic Park a horror movie ? It seems like it qualifies

When the horror fest official section opens up, I will be creating a post that deals with horror and what the genre really is. =DDD

Jurassic Park is not a horror movie.
 
Back
Top