Help Jarred with Mirroring

I'll have my mirrors up as soon as they are all uploaded. Which.. may take most of the evening till early morn.

Gota download them first then up. (and yes.. I don't know how to telnet or ftp to ftp and the two programs I had already expired)

word.
/j
 
Edgen said:
I'll have my mirrors up as soon as they are all uploaded. Which.. may take most of the evening till early morn.

Gota download them first then up. (and yes.. I don't know how to telnet or ftp to ftp and the two programs I had already expired)

word.
/j

What kind of server do you have? Both Windows and Linux servers have ftp commands to go directly to another server.
 
That's crazy. I want your hosting provider. I have about a Terabyte on my LOCAL system where I edit, but on my server, no way...
 
I allready PM:ed Jarred about mirroring yesterday, though he hasn't got back to me yet. My server is all set and ready to go with 95GB of space and almost a TB of bandwidth ready.

I'd appreciate a PM from someone when the viewing opens so I can get online and downloading ASAP. (The PM will come to my phone and I'll make haste to start copying)

- mikko
 
conrad_johnson, can you give more info on your hosting provider? Who is it? And, how much do you pay?

I have enough room to store all the Horror entries and about 130GB of bandwidth available. I will mirror as soon as I can get my hands on the films.
 
Back
Top