HDV SOS - LA Only

LanceB

Member
I have a Canon XL H1 for the weekend (along with the JVC ProHD). Any L.A. based users who have a stage or lighting gear etc. and want to shoot something Sunday please email me ASAP! Would like to do some "pro" set-ups and really test out these cameras. Looking for folks with pro tripod or dolly, maybe a jib etc. If you are experienced and live in LA area let's shoot! Has to be this weekend - I've got to get the cameras back on Monday. I'll be sharing the footage with anyone who helps out.

Also, if you are doing a shoot this weekend already and have actors, lights etc. I'd love to show up and shoot along with your show as a test - of course a copy of all footage would be provided.


Lance

nledude@yahoo.com

PS - really need good support for the Canon (front heavy) my little DV fluid head tripod can't take the weight. SO if you have a pro tripod - great. No pay for any of this (for me either)
 
I just e-mailed you my contact info. I have several things you might be interested in! I will also have a Sony XDCAM w/24P board to play with this weekend as well!
 
Lance, NBC, I'd love to play and may have acess to a very large stage. I also have steadi-cam, dolly, crane, HMI, car mounts and other toys. Lance, I sent you an e-mail too.
 
Pretty good, it started raining so most of what we shot was on stage. We should have some footage and conclusions as soon as it is captured and conformed.
 
Sorry guys, we don't have any yet. Lance still needs to transcode and I've been shooting back to back for a week. Hopefully soon though.
 
Hey guys, Lance or Evinsky, any chance of seen the footage before the H1 is released? It is taking you a good while... Still very busy?
 
Back
Top