has anyone else not started filming yet?

Dude. hit it. hit it hard. Ask Kholi about the bagging on you're in for for the next year or so if you don't lay the hammer down and bust it out.
 
haha yeah, you've still got a few days left. shoot and shoot fast. I'm sure you'll be able to come up with a solid entry in time. Good luck!

-Kegan
 
I'm feeling way way behind lately but at least my entry is shot!

Way to make him feel better about it, Matty
:)

Uga - listen to Mark.
This is going to be the most supportive group of filmmakers until Sunday.
By that point if you haven't finished your entry they will turn on you like rabid dogs....


...all in good fun, of course.
:thumbsup:


Plus - you don't want to back out now.
I mean, you already bought a sweatshirt for god's sake!
The thing will practically finish itself at this point.
 
Hopefully you have a very quick and easy shoot. Obviously, there isn't a lot of time!

I say shoot something, put it together and enter! The experience is valuable no matter what you submit. You'll learn something that you can take to your next project!

Good luck!

-Ted
 
My main entries is finished except for music, however I'm working on another short which may be shooting Saturday and happens to fit the criteria for this fest as well... Kinda comes down to whether I feel like sleeping at all this weekend.
 
i can't imagine not having two weeks just to cut, color and mix...uhhhh... best of luck, ugafan!

that stuff only matters to people who care about things like "production value" and "shooting in focus". this is me we are talking about. :cheesy:
 
well if you have everything available, there's no reason why even procrastinators (like me for this particular contest) can't get a good looking production in. Now as for whether or not it will be in focus.... that's entirely up for debate
 
well it looks like i'm shooting tomorrow, so better get my script finished... now if only I could find that gallon of blood....
 
i found out about lovefest a little late. we are shooting tomorrow, thursday and friday. mama mia!
 
yeah, like Matt said, IFHY was shot with two Canon HV20s. one had a Brevis, the other had an SGpro. in the images you see above, the top is Brevis, the bottom is SGpro.
 
good to see images from the HV20. ive been considering using one for a smaller compact 2nd camera... like for wide angle shots in tight quarters....

what kind of footprint does it have with the Brevis connected?
 
Hehe..

Looks like I will be the last one..

I am writting today and shooting tomorrow..

Wish me luck

:)
 
Back
Top