GoPro Hero HD BacPac Available

A bit disappointing, cause they announced a back screen that also works like a remote screen/start/stop.

Frank
 
They tell me that there are others "in the works". This one adds a playback / control button to the side, ported for underwater access. Touch-screen is nice, but won't work in some environments.
 
A bit disappointing, cause they announced a back screen that also works like a remote screen/start/stop.

Frank

Yep and going through the Heros menus is like taking a programming class in `86, some simple GUI would have been REALLY nice.
(BTW though the Hero has some really special features, mainly the superwideangle and ruggedness, I find myself using my Canon S95 more and more for the jobs the Hero actually was bought for...)
 
True - that's how i felt the first couple days I used it too. I think the monitor gives us a GUIer interface.
 
Back
Top