Kevin Lee
Veteran
My editor exported my 24p to a 30p timeline, then gave me the disc to finetune it and add the last couple of shots. Well it didnt matter what I did, it came out jittery. I tried every timeline and encoding I could find. But no dice. Then I used the h264 a number of times from Premier, and everytime it squeezed the picture back to 4:3
However I think you'll enjoy everything else. Just look past all the annoyances, including my annoying actors lol JK
We are going to re-edit the raw footage on my computer, not my editor's for our own DVD. Cuz no matter what he does now it still comes out jittery. GRRRR, and I worked so hard at filming it smooth. Heck its only 2 hours of footage, and 8 hours of matching sound effects and making music. GRRRR
However I think you'll enjoy everything else. Just look past all the annoyances, including my annoying actors lol JK
We are going to re-edit the raw footage on my computer, not my editor's for our own DVD. Cuz no matter what he does now it still comes out jittery. GRRRR, and I worked so hard at filming it smooth. Heck its only 2 hours of footage, and 8 hours of matching sound effects and making music. GRRRR