Elijah Lynn
New member
Hi,
We have a XL2 that is in good condition. We have been attempting to do some green screen keying with it for the past 2 months. I was analyzing the footage the other day and noticed some nasty color shifting. It also has small 5 pixel wide tinted line running down the left side. We were going to send it in to Canon but we ended up renting another camera nearby to shoot with that day. The other camera looked EXACTLY the same. I later took the colorbars straight out to the HS-4 Firewire harddrive. And the smearing is horrible on the color bars.
Is this common?
We are thinking about getting the HPX170 anyways but I still need to know if this is common or not. Is this what 4:1:1 color sampling is all about?
We have a XL2 that is in good condition. We have been attempting to do some green screen keying with it for the past 2 months. I was analyzing the footage the other day and noticed some nasty color shifting. It also has small 5 pixel wide tinted line running down the left side. We were going to send it in to Canon but we ended up renting another camera nearby to shoot with that day. The other camera looked EXACTLY the same. I later took the colorbars straight out to the HS-4 Firewire harddrive. And the smearing is horrible on the color bars.
Is this common?
We are thinking about getting the HPX170 anyways but I still need to know if this is common or not. Is this what 4:1:1 color sampling is all about?