Michael_Petro
Veteran
Hahahahahahaha
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Michael_Petro said:I did a billion versions before I got 49.9meg file heres what i did in QT PRO
kbs 390 and audio to 24k and that did it for me and it looks ok my film is 5:57
desperatecomfort said:I am getting a really sweet looking H.264 .mp4 out of sorenson, with basically default settings, except for the 400X225. 5:54 comes out to 43.7 Megs. All the colors are crisp and everything.
Oh yeah, and Filezilla rules the school.
Jarred Land said:.mov is better, not because mp4 is bad, but just better to make them all the same.
RobertE said:I wonder if Jarred would increase the file size limitation to 55MB? I seems that a lot of us are getting fairly decent compression and quality under 55MB. And it also looks like a lot of the films are close to 6 minutes? 55MB might be the magic number?
I'm getting fairly decent compression with QT, but the file size is 54MB. I've been struggling all night and morning trying to get it under 50MB.
What say you Jarred?
desperatecomfort said:I'm getting close. Will post settings when I get done with this pass.