Gear Review: AW-HS50 HDSDI Switcher

TheReverend

Well-known member
I recently recorded a few blog posts about some various video equipment that we use around or church, and I thought that this could be relevant to some of you.

http://www.crossingcreative.com/2013/05/panasonic-aw-hs50-video-live-switcher.html


I would also love any constructive feedback you might have about the production/edit of the review itself. I did this quick at the end of the day a couple weeks ago. I've learned a couple things already since editing and watch the final cut. But yeah, let me know what you think about the gear and/or review!
 
Sorry, can't give much feedback, though I guess that's a feedback in itself - I had to stop within the first minute, because the music is so loud (and inappropriately widely dynamic) that it overwhelms the narration making it extremely hard to concentrate on what is being said. My 2 cents.
 
:/

Fair enough. I thought that the music would help hold interest (being that I don't usually do "presentations"), not detract from it. Noted for future edits. Thanks for the feedback.

While considering your feedback, I would suppose if you have no interest in purchasing a video switcher, this wouldn't be a very interesting video. In which case, maybe I need to shift my approach to aim for a broader mass-appeal. Not just so the reviews are more interesting to more people, but also because it will make the review very entertaining to those looking for information. Good food for thought.
 
Back
Top