FS: Marshall 4" LCD Monitor w/ Battery Pack & Shade

ovjamaica

Well-known member
I am selling a Marshall 4" LCD color monitor. It it similar to this model found here on B&H but it is slighter older. The specs are the same though. Resolution is 480x234 and is fine for framing but not really great if you want to use it for fine focusing. I'm including the following in the set:

  • 4" LCD Monitor
  • Marshall Battery Pack & Charger
  • Hotshoe Mount
  • BNC to Composite Adapter
  • Sun Shade

Please see the pictures below. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. I take PayPal and I'm asking $200.00 for the set. Thanks.

set.jpg


1.jpg


2.jpg


3.jpg


4.jpg


5.jpg
 
How does 16x9 footage appear on this monitor when watching live? Does it letterbox or is it squeezed or does it depend on the camera?
 
Back
Top