Free 32Gb P2 card shipping (UK) :-)

Ben Digedig

Well-known member
Got my free E series card today.

Very impressed with Panasonic customer care to be honest - I bought the camera BEFORE this offer was announced and they honoured it! I had to bypass the dealer who couldnt seem to get anywhere for me however & speak direct. Good accesible execs!

Chuffed as this will be SO useful - more AVC100 for me now :Drogar-BigGrin(DBG)

D
 
Aw man I sure hope they extend this offer to US customers (we are the spoiled brats you know;-)lol

I love this camera as a B cam and I will be buying in august so I'm hoping that this'll save me $600;-)
 
Doesn't look like the offer is still on in UK - it was for those of us that leapt whilst everyone was paranoid about chip things! Cam still doing a great job for us mind :-) (phew!!!!!)

D
 
Back
Top