G
Guest
Guest
Pardon my ignorance. I have never used one of these cameras before.
I have two questions:
1) If I am manually focusing with the XL2, and the 16x manual lens, and I have my iris all the way open...so I zoom in and focus on something, and then zoom out, the thing I focused on should still be in focus right, zoomed all the way out, right?
2) Also, Let's say I focus on a chair, and then I place an apple much closer to the lens, with the iris all the way open, and without zooming in on the apple. Without changing the aperture or the zoom, should I be able to focus on the apple by using the focus ring?
thanks.
I have two questions:
1) If I am manually focusing with the XL2, and the 16x manual lens, and I have my iris all the way open...so I zoom in and focus on something, and then zoom out, the thing I focused on should still be in focus right, zoomed all the way out, right?
2) Also, Let's say I focus on a chair, and then I place an apple much closer to the lens, with the iris all the way open, and without zooming in on the apple. Without changing the aperture or the zoom, should I be able to focus on the apple by using the focus ring?
thanks.