FlightLine Films at the NM SpacePort - with an AF100 along!

(by the way, "Janie" is the name of the particular prototype I was using)

Right! I and everyone else assumed that. I mean, it's either we assume the AF100 prototype had the name Janie, or we should call some police or something cause you're hauling around a minor to video shoots :D. LOL
 
Right! I and everyone else assumed that. I mean, it's either we assume the AF100 prototype had the name Janie, or we should call some police or something cause you're hauling around a minor to video shoots :D. LOL

I don't understand why it has to be one OR the other. Can't Barry be doing both? :D
 
Thanks Barry, what a great shoot!

...My "hobby" project is following Dr. Alan Stern and Dr. Dan Durda around as they prep for their early rides on that very same craft... they have bought and paid for three tickets and will be the first of a new breed of researchers known as Suborbital Payload Specialists.

Here's the teaser promo I put together for the documentary I'm doing on them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hdmkYtekT4&feature=related

While spending time with them at the NASTAR Center in Philly, I put together a selling promo for conventions and trade shows on the NASTAR Center itself... follow the links from the page to the YouTube video... this place will do all the space training for upcoming space tourists in a two day program. Nothing like 6 or more gee's in a centrifuge to get your day off to a good start!

http://www.nastarcenter.com/training/space/suborbital_scientist

Regards,

Jim Arthurs
 
Back
Top