clumsy_cool
Well-known member
Hopefully this hasn't been covered already.
Is there a way to avoid flash photography flash bars when filming with the 7D?
I film a lot of fashion shows and flash photography is in almost every shot. I can only imagine how the camera performs with a strobe light.
Does changing the shutter speed affect the results? Any thoughts on how to avoid this issue?
I've been closely following the heated debates regarding the 7D and I can tell you that if there is no way around this issue...(which I don't think there is) I am definitely not selling my HVX.
Here's a frame from a video taken on NYE. The flash bars ruined ALL my footage.
Filmed @ 60p
Is there a way to avoid flash photography flash bars when filming with the 7D?
I film a lot of fashion shows and flash photography is in almost every shot. I can only imagine how the camera performs with a strobe light.
Does changing the shutter speed affect the results? Any thoughts on how to avoid this issue?
I've been closely following the heated debates regarding the 7D and I can tell you that if there is no way around this issue...(which I don't think there is) I am definitely not selling my HVX.
Here's a frame from a video taken on NYE. The flash bars ruined ALL my footage.
Filmed @ 60p