Five 7D cams in India..

Dennis Wood

DVXuser Sponsor
This project is something new and completely unique to how Cinevate interacts with our customers and friends. Five 7D bodies and a few 5D bodies were used to acquire all of the footage, including virals, trailer, feature and coming BTS clips. Have fun :-)

 
email sent :)

that 2nd one was HARD!

I described the shot along with the time because my connection moves slowly somtimes and the extact time maybe a tad off. hope i;m not penalized for it. Hope i win 2.

now i can watch them in peace and not go frickin' crrazy!

Dennis...whats so ground breaking about this film?
 
The contest winner will be announced when the trailer drops in a week :-)

Glad you guys are having fun with it :-)

Cheers,
Dennis.
 
Took me while....but I found it earlier just because Richard said it was difficult (and it WAS). Now I gotta go buy me some artificial tears...whew.
 
I'm thinking it has something to do with this statement:

"This project is something new and completely unique to how Cinevate interacts with our customers and friends"

But isn't that StillMotion? If this is a wedding video then it looks like they are actually making a full feature movie out of it. I'm just guessing on all accounts here.
 
Took me while....but I found it earlier just because Richard said it was difficult (and it WAS). Now I gotta go buy me some artificial tears...whew.

You're not kidding, I think I need glasses now after staring down that second clip.
 
ok, flash does not allow for frame by frame moves with the R/L arrow keys. does it? Does not work for me..
 
The clips can be downloaded from the page...and all instructions/dates etc. are there too. The trailer drops on the 23rd, but there's much more after that.

 
A big congrats to Fabian Aquirre who walks with an Atlas 30 LTS system for his efforts. In case you've missed it, the trailer (which is part 4 of 8 really) is up..and it's amazing:

 
Back
Top