toddmcm
Carbonite Member
Sooooo bummed out right now. I can't edit my 24F footage because I didn't get the $50 update when it was available. It's a little bit lame actually. I've paid for every legit upgrade to FCP since version 4 other than the $50 5.0.4 to 5.1.0 "intel mac" upgrade. I don't own any intel macs and didn't own an HDV camera at the time either.
To make it worse it appears now that Studio 2 has been announced there is nothing relating to the 5.1 update out there.
Anybody have any suggestions for me? Sure would be nice to be able to capture/edit my footage.
Hopefully I don't have to wait until they decide to finally ship FCS2 (which I've already preordered)... I may go insane by then.
(Please send a PM if you have any ideas)
To make it worse it appears now that Studio 2 has been announced there is nothing relating to the 5.1 update out there.
Anybody have any suggestions for me? Sure would be nice to be able to capture/edit my footage.
Hopefully I don't have to wait until they decide to finally ship FCS2 (which I've already preordered)... I may go insane by then.
(Please send a PM if you have any ideas)