Fest Sponsors to Date (incomplete list)

If you wanna date.... Wait, no....

Just a little list I will maintain until we officially announce prizes.

The following is not a list of all of the sponsors for the fest, etc, etc. It is not comprehensive.

It is merely a list of sponsors who have committed to donating prizes so far. I will update as necessary.

In no particular order (and some interesting stuff coming from these guys so far... some new stuff... some stuff you wouldn't have expected.....) Our sponsors are da' bomb. They rock. They help make this site what it is in more ways than one. This is just one of those ways.

indiFOCUS

Cinevate

Varizoom

Redrock Micro

Kessler Crane

LS Design

Silverback Equipment

DVTec

VanceJib (Cineventions LLC)

Red Lightning Software

DV eStore

Abel Cine



That's all for now. I'll add to the list as I see fit, until we have the official prize announcement at a later date.

Later,
Jason
 
Last edited:
Toronto Film challenge= 200 dollars to enter, $5000-$9000 dollars in prizes
DVXUSER= 0 dollars to enter, over $9000 dollars in prizes......

Hmmmmmmm.....

:):):)
:):)
:)

r
 
Last edited:
That's the benefit of having great sponsors who support you guys in your endeavors and like to give back, and appreciate you buying gear from them too, of course.

Added another. I'll wrap up the last couple and get the prizes made up for announcement. Probably after next week since it's dvexpo and a lot of them are busy with that right now.

Keep making films guys and contributing to each other's progress.

Later,
Jason
 
I've gotten a little behind on finishing up securing the prizes due to the shooting of my own entry. But, I'm trying to wrap it up over the next few days and get the last of the information I need to put the final list together. The total prize offerings from the sponsors in the first post will be somewhere north of $10,000 U.S. Dollars.

Looking forward to seeing all of your entries in this fest. I'm excited to be finishing an entry myself this time around.

Take care,
Jason
 
You're forgetting me. I know for a fact that I've put in the best entries time and again, I just figured that I was banned from the winners circle...
 
I've had some lost data in my dvxuser folder, so this is delayed a bit pending me sifting through old emails and such to compile everything again.... boooo...

Anyways... Thought I would let you know a little teaser....

Grand Prize will be a full package from Redrock valued at around 3,000 bucks. And, it will include Their brand new Micro X Flip accessory... Yep... Redrock has a flip too, and it's being given away as part of a full 35 adapter package, complete with adapter, flip module, follow focus, gears, whips, rods, etc, etc, etc... Fully kitted.

Also in the lineup are a couple of other yet to be released or brand new products from some of our sponsors.
Cinevate will be releasing their new dolly system and donating it as a prize.

Tim of indiFOCUS has some great prizes this time around.

New sponsor Cineventions is giving away a 1500 dollar rig...

DVeStore (new sponsor) is giving away about 2400 bucks worth of gear such as litepanels, etc.

and more kick ass stuff like that.

Anyways... I've got to get everything compiled again, and will pass the final prize list along just as soon as it's finished.

Later,
Jason
 
Awesome prizes. I just decided not to compete this week .... but man o man ... I've been drooling over the redrock 35mm accessories for a while.

It will be cool to sit back and see some lucky users get this stuff.
 
You could compete and win, then give the prize to a lucky user, namely ... me :evil:

Yea, definitely looking good. Thanks to all our sponsors for being so generous and thanks to Jason for rounding up all the sponsors.
 
I was reading Jason's most recent post, and a few seconds after I finished my mom yelled "Drew, are you saying something to me?"

...as in I was unknowingly making noises while reading that my mom heard from downstairs.
 
Back
Top