Rodney V. Smith
DVXFest Promo Guru
So guys, I'm looking for what you guys thought were particularly good/poignant/cool bits of dialogue. Some of you shave been listing, but let's hear it from as many of you as we can.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
As promised...
The Callaghan Top 5 BetrayalFesties
#1 ROM
Favorite Bit of Dialogue:
It must be difficult to make decisions…being human.
#2 Voices From the Dark
Favorite Bit of Dialogue:
*Spoiler Alert*
Some of us got voices we gotta deal with. Voices. Our own voices. People’s voices. Dead voices. (beat) Every night. Whole lotta bad messed up, don’t-let-your-mother-know-things I’ve done, kid…
#3 Stretched
Favorite Bit of Dialogue:
*Spoiler Alert*
…I’ve an anchor and a sail in my chest. And rope. And waves. And compass. And…this we could have been. (beat) You shouldn’t have done what you did…
#4 The End
Favorite Bit of Dialogue:
*Spoiler Alert*
Legs. Hips. Waist. Lips. Eyes. Hair. How can I resist something that was meant for me?
…Legs. Hips. Waist. Is she worth the risk?
#5 Mirror, Mirror
Favorite Bit of Dialogue:
You *****.
Close Enough.
"You are not authorized" (Hoz - Adam and Eve Must Die)
this isn't even close....best line is hands down from "The Kiss that Kills"...
"Start at one dumbass"....then dude picks the lock in like 4 seconds flat. I think the code on the briefcase must have been 000 001
hahaha the briefcase wasn't locked. haha should've included it in the dialogue but whatever.
hehe, didn't even notice