G-Man
Well-known member
First I'd like to thank everyone who's posted footage from the hv20 for all of us to see.
Now on to my question/request. I have heard that the camera doesn't shoot fast motion well, that it becomes blocky. None of the footage I've seen so far includes any fast motion-ie someone running, fast cars, fast camera movement etc.
My question is how well does the hv20 capture fast action images-is it blocky? My request is can someone please post fast footage for us to see how the camera handles fast motion?
Thanks!
Now on to my question/request. I have heard that the camera doesn't shoot fast motion well, that it becomes blocky. None of the footage I've seen so far includes any fast motion-ie someone running, fast cars, fast camera movement etc.
My question is how well does the hv20 capture fast action images-is it blocky? My request is can someone please post fast footage for us to see how the camera handles fast motion?
Thanks!